NBI are a registered NDIS provider. We are registered to provide children, teens and adults who are living with a disability with a wide range of support services.
I have an NDIS Plan
If you already have an NDIS plan, NBI is the place to be.
Based on the funding within your NDIS plan, we can offer you a wide range of services and activities to help support you and your family’s needs.
The NDIS uses the following terms to describe the support categories in their plans, these terms can be confusing, but we’re happy to say that our support services fall under the majority of these categories:
- Assistance with daily life at home, in the community, in education and at work
- Assistance with social and community participant
- Improved daily living skills
- Improved relationships
- Increased social and community participation
- Improved life choices
- Supported independent living
- Improved living arrangements
- Transport to access daily activities
- Coordination of supports
Give us a call today on 9970 0500 and speak with one of our friendly team members about how NBI can help support you and your family’s needs.
I don’t have an NDIS Plan yet.
If you don’t have your NDIS plan yet, don’t worry. Simply give us a call today on 9970 0500 and we will help you take the first steps towards getting an NDIS plan and the support that you need.